Terms & Conditions Policy
- This page shares the terms and conditions on which we supply our products being listed on our website www.saraswatiirugs.com (our site) to you.
- Please read these terms carefully before any making any order from our site.
- You accept these terms and conditions by clicking the button marked saying Place Order & Make Payment at the ordering page. You accept these terms and conditions by clicking the button marked saying Place Order & Make Payment at the ordering page.
- In fact, when you select to browse through & use our website, you unconditionally agree with our terms & conditions.
- These terms and conditions can be changed/ reformed/ modified by us at any time without any prior notice as ww own the right for the same.
- All transactions/purchases being made here via the website does in accordance with these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
- Saraswatii Global Pvt. Ltd manages this website and it is registered in the name of Saraswatii Global Pvt. Ltd, an incorporated organisation under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at 3 Ganesh Colony, Amer Road, Jaipur-302002, India.
- The customers interesting in buying our products can demand photographs of products other than the ones displayed online, through email at email@example.com.
- This initiative helps customers to know the real colors, shades, textures, sizes and appearances of the rug which otherwise remains depend on setting of your computer screens.
- As this website & its content remains protected under our copyright, any kind of imitation or plagiarism comes as a punishable offence as per the Supreme court of India.
- Also, the information shared by Saraswatii Global on social media handles like Twitter, Googleplus, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc comes under the copyright act. Hence, plagiarism of any kind shall invite action as per jurisdiction of Supreme Court of India.
- Our website quotes prices of all premium quality carpets and we acknowledge your order by contacting you with an order confirmation via email.
- Saraswatii Rug website might have links to third party sites for which we hold no responsibility and accountability for the material posted on these outside websites.
- We reserve the right to change prices of our products without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- We hold the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We also reserve the right to cancel any invoice you paid refund for the corresponding amount will be initiated within 72 business hours and may take 7-8 days to reflect in your account. For any query, you can always mail or contact us.
You shall not upload, show, host, alter, circulate, transfer, inform, list or share unrightfully any piece of information that:
- Is a property of someone other than you;
- Is unacceptably damaging, troublesome, improper, offensive, lewd, pornographic, pedophilic, slanderous, intrusive of one's privacy, detestable, or culturally, nationally disagreeable, weary, connecting or boosting money betting or laundering and illegitimate activity of all nature.
- hurting minors;
- Encroaching patents, trademarks, copyrights and other exclusive rights.
- Violation of any law for the time being in force.
- Misinforming recipients and communicating information that is totally attacking or foreboding in nature.
- Personate another individual.
- comprising software virus or any other computer code, files or programs premeditated to disturb, abolish or bound the function of any computer resource.
- Intimidating the harmony, honour, shield, safety or sovereignty of India, provocation to any crime, preventing investigation of any offence or is belittling any other country.
- You shall not craft obligation for us or be the reason behind our failure (entirely or partially) of the services of ISPs or other suppliers.
Trademarks, logos and service marks shown on the website are our possessions:
The content on this website is owned by us & so are the trademark, logos, designs, layout, graphics, appearance etc. Any reproduction of above mentioned is strictly prohibited as per the copyright law.
You are debarred to use any of it without prior written permission from us. Users cannot transform, duplicate, dispense, spread, show, circulate, vend, certify or generate unoriginal work by using any existing content on our website for marketable or community purposes.
In case of dispute or any legal hassle between the company & the customer or purported breach of any provision of this agreement including the privacy policies and documents incorporated through reference, the dispute shall be settled by a neutral third party arbitrator who will be independent and acknowledged by the Company.
The location of arbitration will be Jaipur and The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall administer the arbitration proceedings. The proceedings shall be in English language